This plugin will add three additional hidden user conditional logic fields to a new field section called Conditional Fields to Gravity Forms, a form builder plugin built for WordPress.
User Role: Get access to the current user’s role if they are logged in.
User Logged In: Get access to whether the user is logged in or not.
User: Get access to the user name of the logged in user.
- Show/Hide fields based on users role, whether or not they are logged in and which user it is.
- Setup specific forms/fields targeted to specific user roles. (Example: An editor may be able to see a more detailed form than a contributor.)
- Send customised notifications to users and admins based on a users role, their logged in status and who they are.
- Use notification routing to email different users and admins based on a users role, their logged in status and who they are.
- Trigger Gravity Form feeds (such as PayPal, MailChimp) based on a users role, their logged in status and who they are.
- Custom merge tags for user role and logged in status.
- Powerful custom conditional logic to give you maximum flexibility.
Role: Plugin Developer
Project URL: http://codecanyon.net/item/gravity-forms-user-conditional-fields/7028469